We are a well established organization engaged in supplying an outstanding range of Vibratory Finishing Machine. Offered by us in varied specifications like dimensions, sizes, models and others, these machines are at par with the prevailing industry standards. Fabricated utilizing superior quality material procured from highly reliable vendors, these machines are widely acknowledged for their sturdy construction, reliable performance and durability. We offer following products in this range:
We are one of the established names of the industry engaged in supplying a qualitative range of Vibratory Finishing Machine. Customers can avail these machines from us in variegated sizes and specifications as per their specific requirements. With the aid of our dedicated quality controllers, we ensure that only defect-free components are dispatched to the clients' end.
General purpose work
Efficient removal of process fluid for best surface finish
All internal welds ground smooth
Bowls shot blasted before and after Polyurethane lining for painting
Anti rotation motor locking plate provided
Complete Polyurethane lined bowl including separation area
Complete Polyurethane dam flap to avoid metal contact instead of metal flap
Polyurethane corrosion resistant paint for longer life in acidic /alkaline environments
Accident proof media outlet design for total safety
Full automation capability
Better media/parts mixing owing to its cascade and circular action
Vibratory bowl with automatic separation
Processing volume in litre
Motor power (HP)
Bowl chamber width(m.m)
Backed by the team of experienced professionals, we are manufacturing and supplying high quality Ceramic Media. This range is fabricated using finest quality raw material in accordance with the industry laid norms & guidelines to provide a flawless range to the clients. Available at competitive prices, we ensure that all the products are in compliance with defined quality parameters. Silicon carbide grit is also used along with aluminum oxide in ceramic media. Widely used in various finishing processes, this range is priced at very reasonable rates.
There are different grades of cut within the ceramic media family that are as follows:
The cutting abrasive bonded with ceramic is most commonly aluminum oxide of different grit size. Silicon carbide grit is also used in ceramic media. Ceramic media is a very popular choice in finishing processes because of its long lasting and clean running characteristics.
There are different grades of cut within the ceramic media family:
Super Fast Cut
High Density Fast Cut
Light Weight(low density)
· Effective motor position for Superior Vibration
· High tensile nut bolts for longer machine life
· Efficient removal of process fluid for best surface finish
· Energy efficient motor
· Bowls shot blasted before and after Polyurethane lining for painting
· All internal welds ground smooth
· Anti rotation motor locking plate provided
· Bowls are stress relieved
· Can handle very small to large parts. Batch or continuous operation
· In-Process Inspection
· Integral separation
· Better media/parts mixing since it has cascade and circular action
· Economical for general purpose work, heavy deburring, continuous processing, and continuous inspection
· Full automation capability
· Batch or continuous operation
· Specially designed for finishing with
· Steel media Heavy duty Vibratory Drive
· System Specially strengthened bowl
Burnishing Machine for Mirror Polishing Using Steel Media
Gross Volume (ltrs)
Process Volume (ltrs)
Steel Media Capacity (Kg.)
Bowl ‘U’ Width (mm)
180 - 220
300 – 350
600 – 700
1200 – 1350
The major product lines include
· High Temperature High Pressure Yarn and Fibre Dyeing Machinery for the Textile Machinery.
· Wiped Film Evaporators and Rotary Vacuum Dryers for the Chemical Processing Equipment.
· Vapor Phase Solvent Recover Solutions for multiple applications and industries
· Finishing Machinery for deburring and surface finishing.
Centrifugal Finishing Machines are high ‘G’ force machines specifically developed for smaller components, and for those that require long process times in Vibratory Finishing machines.
Smaller machines have removable barrels, while larger ones have fixed barrels with provision for barrel and turret inching.
There are several options available -- straight barrels, inclined barrels, removable barrels (for small machines), variable speeds, media parts separators, inching arrangements, rubber/polyurethane linings, conveyors, etc.
No. of Barrels
Floor Spacing (mm)
(l x w x h)
SE-CFM -10 (R*)
2.5ltr x 4
950 x 950 x 950
7.5ltr x 4
1000 x 1350 x 1450
12.5ltr x 4
1100 x 1400 x 1450
25ltr x 4
1600 x 1550 x 1650
40ltr x 4
1800 x 1700 x 1950
60ltr x 4
2000 x 1850 x 2200
Disc finishing machines are also high ‘G’ force machines which work faster due to the centrifugal force generated by a rotating disc.
Process times are significantly lower than Vibratory Finishing Machines but somewhat more than Centrifugal Finishing Machines.
The advantages of Disc Finishing over Centrifugal Finishing are the greater ease of loading and unloading and the possibility of In-process inspection of parts. They are usually suitable for small components
Floor Spacing (mm) L x W x H
600 x 700 x 1170
680 x 850 x 1425
880 x 780 x 1440
Dalal Tub Vibratory Finishing Machines have rectangular working bowl with either straight or curved side walls based on the application.
The system cascades mixture of media and components in the Tub, producing relative movement between the two. This results in efficient processing of components.
Vibration can be adjusted with eccentric weights and systems can be batch type, continuous or customized as per needs.
· Suitable for mix size, large and long parts
· Machine can be customized to suit parts
· Continuous Machine can be offered
· Divider plates for large heavy parts and moving parts to prevent contact
· Faster processing than hexagonal barrel
· Can handle small to very large and very long parts
· In-Process Inspection
· Batch or continuous operation
Sumitra Vibro Dryers are designed for stainfree drying and polishing of components, immediately after vibratory/centrifugal finishing.
Heated Maizorb/Corncob is used as the drying media. The rubbing action of the mass eliminates the calcarious residuals of the evaporated water deposited on the surface of the parts. The equipment is offered in, both, batch and continuos operations.
· Continuous/recirculatory operation
· Can be automated and added onto the total system
· Mobile, robust, fast and easy to install
· Occupies lesser space than any other drying unit of similar capacity and output
· Adjustable vibratory action to suit production requirements
· Can handle small to medium size parts.
· In-Process Inspection possible.
· Energy Efficient.
· Excellent cascade to eliminate calcarious residuals of water.
· Stain free drying
· Occupies less space then other units of similar capacity and output